If you have ever been away from home for any length of time, you may have experienced the staleness in the air when you return.
Or when it is cold out, and you are not able to “air out” your home.
For either situation, you can freshen and purify your air with LEMON!
You can create many appealing fresheners, but the following is uplifting with a great aroma.
BURST OF FRESHNESS FRESHENER RECIPE
• 5 drops LEMON Essential Oil
• 5 drops Lime Essential Oil
• 5 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
Combine in a glass spray bottle, top with water, shake before spraying. Can also be used in your car.
OTHER HOUSEHOLD TIPS FOR LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL:
• Freshen your laundry by adding four to six drops in your wash, or on a wool dryer ball and tumble it with your clothes.
• To help keep the air fresh, grab a glass mason jar with a ring. Combine 1 cup of baking soda with 15 drops of LEMON. Put mixture in the jar. Instead of using a traditional metal lid, use a muslin or cotton fabric. Place in closet, on top of dresser, or use as a decoration. Shake occasionally. Replace after 30 days.
• Diffuse the following for fresh air: 3 Drops LEMON Essential Oil and 3 Drops Basil Essential Oil.
QUESTION – WHICH OF THESE UNIQUE USES FOR LEMON WOULD YOU LIKE TO INCORPORATE?